Bapu (Aniruddhasinh) - The True Friend - Readers' Responses
I have received heartwarming response from many of you to my post titled "Bapu (Aniruddhasinh) - The True Friend". With this I am reproducing few of the very good responses I have received as under.
1) Srijanee Dmello said... Shree Ram Dada for sharing these beautiful moments with us. Indeed there can be no better definition of friendship, than the relationship any shraddhavan shares with Bapu. Congratulations to teh newly engaged couple, how lovingly Aai, is with her children on this special occasion. Hari Om! 30 July 2012 07:422) Shruti Narsikar Prabhu said...
Hari Om Dada. This post brings back warm memories of those early days. I remember the ever-smiling, warm and pleasant Chitre kaka-kaku since the time I was in school, when I first met them during a Thursday’s discourse. They would affectionately talk to me and my younger brother about school and studies and had personally called up to congratulate me when I scored well during my 10th board exams. Their bhakti-seva is truly an inspiration – Chitre kaka had offered 77 hanks (ladis) on his 77th birthday as part of Charkha seva. Param Pujya Bapu’s visit to their residence again highlights – that P.P.Bapu is and will always remain every Sharaddhavan’s true friend.
30 July 2012 08:20
3) Ajitsinh Padhye said... Hari Om Dada. If anyone raises a question as to who is the busiest person known to us; we all Shraddhavans would give the same answer - it is Bapu. While spending endless nights and days in work related to our Sanstha, His Tapashcharya, His Upasana, to list a few; our Bapu still finds time for such visits and spends his precious time with such old people who are the ones who really built up the solid foundation of our Sansthas' work when it was just at its initial developing stage. Here I recollect the lines of our Sadguru Bapu's Hindi Aarti which rightly says, "Janam janam ka naata Hai Tera Mera, Yaad raha Prabhu tumko, Main Bhula Bisra". Bapu is the only and only friend who remembers all his friends at every stage of life. Shreeram. 30 July 2012 11:22
4) Swapnil said... Bapu is the bestest friend of everyone who accepted him as a friend. I just can't imagine what could be the feeling of the old couple. P. P. Bapu himself visited their house just to meet them is such fascinating thing. They must have felt like that abhang "Vithal to aala, aala, mala bhetanyaala".
Nandai also took time out of her busy shcedule to wish newly engaged couple.
This is the best example that how we should use our spare time. We should also visit to our relatives, and such relatives who can not move out of their residence. Great Learning! Shree Ram Dada for sharing. 30 July 2012 11:40
5) Vaibhavsinh Karnik said... Hariom dada. I felt very great to hear that our beloved Bapu visited the residence of our Padmakarsinh Chitre Kaka and Sunitaveera Chitre Kaku. Of what I recall both of them are in Bapu bhakti since 1996. Very ardent devotees of Bapu and very regular in attending Pravachan, Utsavs, Bapu's home Ganpati utsav and very helpful to others. I have seen them doing seva on Pravachan days and even at Shree Aniruddha Gurukshetram very sincerely and with utmost devotion. As you mentioned in this post that they are now above 80 years; our BAPU has visited their residence to know their wellbeing and to just chat with them.Dada I feel that, this is how our Bapu is , a TRUE Friend who NEVER forgets his friends however old they are or in whatever state they are. He takes it to be his prime responsibility to see the wellbeing of his friends. Shreeram to this greatest friend of ours and lots of shreeram to you as well for sharing this information with us.
30 July 2012 16:12
6) Maneeshaveera Sukthankar said... Hari Om Dada,it is by this way that Bapu has shown us what is meant by caring and bonding.We are so fortunate when he says he is our Friend and He never ever forgets us a single moment. He is by our side always and wherever we are. 31 July 2012 20:51