Launch of a New "Downloads" Section on Blog
Hari Om Dear Friends,Over the years there have been occasions where many Shraddhavaans have enquired about the stotras / japs that are being chanted in our Bapu parivar. Besides, there is this problem of pronunciation and tune faced by people who are not familiar with Sanskrit, Marathi and Hindi languages and are thus unable to chant it in the ‘proper’ manner. This invariably leads to a feeling of anxiety and dissatisfaction of not chanting it correctly and the consequences thereof. The challenge is even greater in the case of Shraddhavans who are born and brought up outside India and are therefore completely alien to Indian languages. Against this backdrop, it was felt that something should be done so that:(a) All Shraddhavaans have a comprehensive list of the stotras / japs that have been given / approved by Bapu (Aniruddhasinh) for chanting.
(b) Those who are not familiar with chanting would get to actually hear the stotras / japs while reading and chanting.
I am very happy to inform you that our IT Team has managed to put this all together and would provide you in a phased manner the text and audio, video files for the stotras and japs that we normally chant in a new section on this blog named Downloads.
Stotras which are uploaded today are as under1) Shree Aniruddha Upasana (English)01. Vakratunda Mahakaya02. Anasuyo Atrisambhuto 03. Shree Aadimata Shubhankara Stavanam 04. Dhyan Mantra 05. Shree Aniruddha Shloki 06. Shree Aniruddha Mahima 07. Shree Aniruddha Kavach 08. Sadguru Tarak Mantra 09. Shree Gurukshetra Mantra 10. Vijay Mantra
2) Shree Gurukshetra Mantra
3) Shree Hanuman Chalisa
I) A step by step instruction guide given below will help you to access the stotra / jap pdf's with audio of your choice, be it for reading or listening.
For accessing and downloading the same kindly follow the below given instructions.1) Kindly click on any stotras / japs that you want to read or download.
2) With the file still open in browser click the Home Page / Settings Page of your browser and select the 'Save Page As' or simply right click on document and select "Save Page As"
3) Now save this document in your computer's desired location.
4) Now you can open this downloaded file and click on image at the start of the document for listening to the audio.
5) When you click on the image in the file you need to select 2nd option "play the multimedia content and add this document to my list of trusted document" and click on play. (When opening the document for the first time)
6) This file only supports to Adobe reader 6, 7, 9. Does not support to Adobe X. (Note: Audio version does not have mobile support).
7) With Audio embedded PDF format I am also providing audio and video format of stotra / jap
II) A step by step instruction guide given below will help you to access the stotra / jap Audio of your choice, be it for reading or listening.
For accessing and downloading the same kindly follow the below given instructions.
1) Kindly click on any stotras / japs that you want to read or download
2) With the file still open in browser click the Home Page / Settings Page of your browser and select the 'Save Page As' or simply right click on document and select "Save Page As" OR Right click on the link of stotra / jap that you want to download and select the option of "Save Link As".
3) Now save this audio in your computer's desired location in MP3 format.
4) Now you can open this downloaded file in any media player.
I would be glad to get suggestions / inputs from you so that we can make it even better.